2011. november 21., hétfő

Presentation pre-cap

Hey all! I thought it would be right on time to devote this week's entry to the upcoming presentation. Last week I have taken the brave step of coining a title to our little talk, which would be: What You Play Is What You Learn, or WYPIWYL for short. If you girls agree to it, that is. :)

So, what we know already is that we will have app. 20 minutes altogether. That would mean about 6 minutes for each of us in turn, plus a little introduction in the beginning, and a summary at the end of it. We also know that we need to merge our ppts into one whole. I think the best would be if all three of us made a short ppt for our own topic, so that we have something to merge. :D I think we should be ready with this part by Sunday the 27th.

I hope to meet you all tomorrow, when we will have a chance to discuss how we are to go about all this personally.

Cheers,
Tomi

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Sorry for the disappearence but I had some technical difficulties in the past couple of days.
    I really liked your presentation title and I agree with your project plan. :)
    If you still remember, we discussed some questions at the start of the term, which I think should definitely be answered in the summary of our presentation! So please share your ideas on the wiki., I'll do the same. :)

    VálaszTörlés